- Why do you want to know my name and e-mail address?
Email is our primary method of contacting our clients. It will not be passed on unless you request us to do it.
- Why do you want to know my credit card number and street address?
These details are not necessary, we will invoice you and accept cash, money order or cheque (bank or business cheques only).
- What other information do you keep track of, about me?
Only your client details as relate to the provision and delivery of services.
- How do you use this information?
Information collected is only that which is freely given by the client in order to contact, invoice and issue a receipt to a client.
- Do you share my information with other parts of your company?
Information relevant only to the development and implementation of services is passed on to other parts of the business.
- Do you share my information with other companies?
Our hosting partner is AUSSEC; only such information as required to facilitate the hosting services by AUSSEC will be passed on.
- Do you sell my information to anyone?
- What do you do if one of your employees violates my privacy?
Refer the matter to the relevant authorities to be dealt with as the criminal activity it would be.
- Can I see and change the information you have about me, personally?
If you complete the contact form, a copy will be emailed to you. If you complete the update my details form a copy will also be emailed back to you.
- How can I start or stop receiving e-mail from you?
Send an email to email@example.com indicating you do not with to receive any further correspondence.
- How do you protect the privacy of my e-mails to your customer support team?
Your sales representative and the development team will only see email. Any breach would be seen as violation of your privacy and referred to relevant authorities to be dealt with.
- Do you collect information from children?
- Where can I learn more about my right to privacy?
Details of the Privacy Act 1988 can be found at: http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/pa1988108/
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission: http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/3667
Office of the Privacy Commissioner: http://www.privacy.gov.au/internet/index.html
- Who can I talk to if I have a question about my privacy?
The most helpful site is the Office of the Privacy Commissioner: http://www.privacy.gov.au/privacy_rights/index.html
This document was written with the assistance of: http://www.webwritingthatworks.com/DPatternPRIVACY04.htm